Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan

+8
Duran
Vmann
mcbuggin
RE_XXX
kahoproductionz
xseveredveganx
fernando
Risk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

102Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 pm

gary2k7

It was a serious question lol

103Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

it's ok ill take it easy on ya just like in prison. grab my pocket lol!

104Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

What's in your pocket? Your coin purse?

Ewwwwww!!!

105Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 pm

gary2k7

Lol ok I'm not attending anymore mewanna keep me butt el virgin lol

106Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:50 pm

obrien202

Regular

I need recones but im gonna run it anyway!

107Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

gary2k7 wrote:I'll be there. I do think throwin me in mels n Seth's class is bs! I really think that should be changed. 4 15s and 2 18s off an ass load of power, then me with 2 15s? Not really a fair class imo
Also to go back to this... It's a classification and I understand why they do this. Even in dB Drag, there's some classes that are kind of weird. Take Super Street No Wall. You can run any number of drivers and amplifiers and batteries, but everything has to be below the window line. There was one competition that Andy hosted that I was in Seth's class. Was it lame? Yes. Do I feel it was fair? Yes. Not everything can be necessarily made 'fair'. If everything was fair, everyone would get a prize.

Thus making it super lame.

108Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am

gary2k7

Lol but compare this 16k plus for one of them and over 10k for the other. Imo insane is more then 6k and 2 15s under the window lol the reason I got my box made this way was so I fell into a class like mine which I could compete and stand a chance with the equipment I could afford lol but it'll still be fun just a lil one sided for the class I'm in.

Then I'm out there to compete and if theirs no chance I can win why bother trying? To blow subs? Break something? U know wat I mean?

109Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

gary2k7 wrote:Lol but compare this 16k plus for one of them and over 10k for the other. Imo insane is more then 6k and 2 15s under the window lol the reason I got my box made this way was so I fell into a class like mine which I could compete and stand a chance with the equipment I could afford lol but it'll still be fun just a lil one sided for the class I'm in.

Then I'm out there to compete and if theirs no chance I can win why bother trying? To blow subs? Break something? U know wat I mean?
ITS ALL FOR FUN SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK UR SHIT OUT AND U CAN CHECK THERES OUT

110Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am

gary2k7

I'm out to win lol

111Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

better upgrade cause we hitting same numbers Woot!!

112Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

gary2k7 wrote:I'm out to win lol
It's all about fun. Remember in Rock Springs when Dan (guy with 2 AQ HDC312's and Cliff 4800) beat me, both in dB Drag and BassRace? I have to be honest, it stung. But he had twice as much power and a bit more supporting electrical than I had. You never know what's going to come up to the lane.
It's really all about the fun.
fernando wrote:better upgrade cause we hitting same numbers Woot!!

^^Exactly. How do you think poor Fernando feels? With his current enclosure, he's in the same dB Drag class as Seth.

You can't always focus on winning, it doesn't make it fun. Just come out and do what you can. If you want to continually win, you'll have to devote a lot of time, money, and energy into tuning and doing things properly.

113Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 am

gary2k7

Which I understand that. But the reason I had my box built under the window line. That's why I have 15s and not 18s

114Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

thats it gary we are jumping u for getting lippy :toetap:

115Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 am

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Build your stereo for you, not to abide by a class.

116Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 am

gary2k7

fernando wrote:thats it gary we are jumping u for getting lippy :toetap:

Better pack lunch lol

And I kno but I was wanting to be able to compete in a class and actually stand a good chance at winning

117Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 am

Risk

gary2k7 wrote:And I kno but I was wanting to be able to compete in a class and actually stand a good chance at winning

What 15's are you using Gary?

Risk

Last edited by Risk on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the quote.)

118Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

Risk wrote:
gary2k7 wrote:And I kno but I was wanting to be able to compete in a class and actually stand a good chance at winning

Risk
he gots 2 dc lvl 4 xl 15s

119Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

gary2k7

Ya 2 15s

120Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Risk

fernando wrote:
Risk wrote:

Risk
he gots 2 dc lvl 4 xl 15s

189.2 cubic inches. you miss the cutoff by ~2 inches. M4 it is. Thanks and see you there!

Risk

121Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

LOL.....lucky bastard

122Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

gary2k7

RE_XXX wrote:LOL.....lucky bastard

Lol I think I'm in a fair class...yes very very lucky

123Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Where did you get that number from?

My math is as follows:

sd = 122.605in^2
xmax = 1.024in.

Multiply them together to figure the displacement: 122.605 * 1.024=125.54752. Multiply by the pair 251.1in^3, rounded up to make things simple.

124Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Risk

xseveredveganx wrote:Where did you get that number from?

My math is as follows:

sd = 122.605in^2
xmax = 1.024in.

Multiply them together to figure the displacement: 122.605 * 1.024=125.54752. Multiply by the pair 251.1in^3, rounded up to make things simple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's how I messed up:

Level 2 15's
SD=135.16 in^2
Xmax=.7 in
Displ.=189.2

oops. I looked at level 2's not level 4's. Gary I'm really sorry but Cam's right. It looks more like this:

SD=122.6 in^2 (791 cm^2)
Xmax=.93 in. (23.5mm)
Displ.=228 in^3

Ya you're in MX, not M4. Thanks for catching that Cam. Sorry again Gary. If it makes you feel better you're not the smallest one in that class right now. Currently no one is registered in M4 - everything's bigger than that. If it stays that way by Friday night I'll move the cutoff up to 250 in^3 for M4/MX. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.

Risk

125Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Not a problem, bro! I looked at that number and was slightly confused.

It seems like the M1/S1 is going to be very small. Only drivers that really fall into that category are very budget oriented. Hell, a single Alpine Type R 10 almost tops out the class.
Looks like it'll essentially be single 10 or single 12 setups. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum