Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan

+8
Duran
Vmann
mcbuggin
RE_XXX
kahoproductionz
xseveredveganx
fernando
Risk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm

gary2k7

Ya good luck lol. I should be there but blown amp....

152Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty thanks everyone!!! Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Risk

Hey guys,

I hust wanted to say thanks so much for all your support today. I know it was quite a trip for most of you but I hope you had a good time and feel like it was worth it. The people I talked to today really appreciated all your advice and participation. You guys are the best.

I'll be hosting another event the end of August, and I'll post the details about that in the coming couple weeks. If anybody has any input or suggestions based on how things went today, please email me and let's chat. I'm definately going to do things a little different next time, so if you have any more 2 cents worth I'd love to hear it.

Also, I'll post the detailed results of the event on the blog after this weekend. I'm spent right now so I won't be doing any number-crunching until tomorrow or Monday. But I'll put up there all the scores and I will also break it down by displacement so everyone has the exact results.

Anyway, thanks again and I hope to see you all again soon!

Risk Woot!!

153Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:55 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

For sure, bro! Go take a cool shower, grub, and take a nap. Not sure about there, but it's been blazin here today. So hot!
Thanks for throwing a relatively local competition! I really hope you post up info for the next comp as soon as possible so I can get the day off.
As far as ideas about another comp, I'm always going to recommend getting Andy Teuscher to do it. No offense to anyone about anything, but that's the only way I can see it being legit!

154Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

How did it go Team Rarefaction guys?

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

155Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:17 pm

curtis1993

How do you think Josh? I do have to say I am a lobster.

156Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

The show was fun!!!

Although I dont mind, but the whole class division needs to be redone. Take mine and Mels setups, built for two different classes (dbdrag). I like getting smeared by Mel,but like today I was only running a clamped 5200 watts that first burp.

I think you should use DBDrag rules, as that is what sanction is around here and what all us serious competitors are built around. I dont think people realize how much WE DONT have invested into our setups as much as time. I find great deals and buy in bulk most of the time. That kid there with the Durango with the 6 12s had an extra grand over me with what I have into my durango. Although I bet I have 100+ hours worth work and testing and tuning more than he does. So I feel that since I did my homework and invested my time I shouldn't be pushed into a higher class.

I just dont want to go across that us serious competitors have deep pockets, more or less deep thought. For example the 6 16volt batteries in my durango cost me around 700 bucks. Subs were a lil under 900 for both and my box I have about 100 bucks into it (not counting the bedliner,that shit is expensive but has NO audible help). The one kid with the 15" W3s said he spend over a grand for his box and subs. Now my amp was PRICEY, but I can throw in my 5750.1 which is less than a JL 1000.1 Smile

I have a buddy doin a 151 with a single 8" sub and 2500 watts!!!!!! Has built numerous boxes and tested more times than paris hiltons hiv results. And i dont think it would be fair to put him into a higher class because of what he has into his setup. If anything, he has a smaller setup THAN anyone at todays comp.

157Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

158Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:17 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

144.8 with no one in my class Sad

159Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 pm

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

xseveredveganx wrote:
As far as ideas about another comp, I'm always going to recommend getting Andy Teuscher to do it. No offense to anyone about anything, but that's the only way I can see it being legit!

Thanks for your opinion, I really enjoy putting on good shows for you guys!

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

160Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 pm

curtis1993

I did a 143.9 with a single 12 in a pre-fab box. Took home 2 1st place trophys. And I had a blast. Got to meet alot of really cool people from the forum.

161Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

kahoproductionz

kahoproductionz

the guys that competed this past weekend, can you guys PM me your best score and if you had any equipment changes or used a different vehicle. thanks in advance!

162Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

curtis1993 wrote:I did a 143.9 with a single 12 in a pre-fab box. Took home 2 1st place trophys. And I had a blast. Got to meet alot of really cool people from the forum.
not only did we see some guys from here but others that seem to have a sinseer intrest that we refered to here. It would bee cool to have enuf intrest on here for the shops in the state to sit up and take notice. thanks again cory

163Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

kahoproductionz

kahoproductionz

mcbuggin wrote:
curtis1993 wrote:I did a 143.9 with a single 12 in a pre-fab box. Took home 2 1st place trophys. And I had a blast. Got to meet alot of really cool people from the forum.
not only did we see some guys from here but others that seem to have a sinseer intrest that we refered to here. It would bee cool to have enuf intrest on here for the shops in the state to sit up and take notice. thanks again cory
besides "Team" stickers... should spread the word about THIS forum wit some "utahcaraudio" stickers huh? just an idea! hehe!

maybe something simple like this:

Utah Car Audio
utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

164Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am

Duran

Duran
Admin

kahoproductionz wrote:
mcbuggin wrote:
besides "Team" stickers... should spread the word about THIS forum wit some "utahcaraudio" stickers huh? just an idea! hehe!

Utah Car Audio
Josh and I have discussed that, having UTCA stickers for the people why cant or choose not to be on Team Rarefaction, it's on the back burner

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com/forum.htm

165Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

kahoproductionz

kahoproductionz

Duran wrote:
kahoproductionz wrote:
mcbuggin wrote:

Utah Car Audio
Josh and I have discussed that, having UTCA stickers for the people why cant or choose not to be on Team Rarefaction, it's on the back burner
I see... right on!

166Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:48 pm

obrien202

Regular

44.8 but now that im looking at it my subs arent wired right hmmm...

167Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Duran

Duran
Admin

obrien202 wrote:44.8 but now that im looking at it my subs arent wired right hmmm...
imwithstupid

168Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

obrien202 wrote:44.8 but now that im looking at it my subs arent wired right hmmm...
gary help u with ur wiring??? affraid

169Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:32 pm

obrien202

Regular

I think one sub may just have came out in the hectic day of deadning

170Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

LOCKED threadlock

Please see Sd * Xmax vs SPL thread.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

171Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Duran

Duran
Admin

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum