Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lynn's Summer SoundOff 2012 ***Important Update***

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Risk

Hi all,

The date for our iDBL event has just been changed. The new time is July 7th, 2012, at H&S Customs -- 2790 North Main Street in Logan (same venue as last year). I apologize profusely for the late notice of the change, but hopefully some of you can still make it. We'll have a lot of other stuff going on between sound off runs -- H&S is doing a rally event, car smash, and blowing up a motor, as well as hosting a bunch of custom cars and various other projects. So this should prove to be a great day! Thanks for all your support, and I really hope to see you all there!

Risk

fernando

fernando
Troll

Risk wrote:Hi all,

The date for our iDBL event has just been changed. The new time is July 7th, 2012, at H&S Customs -- 2790 North Main Street in Logan (same venue as last year). I apologize profusely for the late notice of the change, but hopefully some of you can still make it. We'll have a lot of other stuff going on between sound off runs -- H&S is doing a rally event, car smash, and blowing up a motor, as well as hosting a bunch of custom cars and various other projects. So this should prove to be a great day! Thanks for all your support, and I really hope to see you all there!

Risk
thanks for the update

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Thanks again Risk. I'm planning on being there this year!

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum