Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan

+8
Duran
Vmann
mcbuggin
RE_XXX
kahoproductionz
xseveredveganx
fernando
Risk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:57 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Risk wrote:
vmann wrote:I think the number of class's would be fine, I don't really have any concerns there. Changing the 130.1 to 170 I feel would work great in keeping the bigger, but still more common installs from going MX. My feelings on the window line are; anything over the horizontal plain = MX

here's my concern about that.

2-12W3's = 80.6 cubic inches.
2-SWR1243D's = 117.1 cubic inches
2-T9512-4's = 167.78 cubic inches
2-12W7-3's = 193.2 cubic inches

While the W7's are out of the range, those 9500's are probably crushing the r-type's or W3's (these are just for examples. b ut, they are common woofers with average displacement, so they make good examples, I think.) but, with another class from 130.1 to 170, the 9500's are with things like your Fi 15 and probably the DD 9515g, but multiple Fi 15's or similar subs are far away from that.

vmann wrote:My brain isn't functioning tonight, lol

After a second read, maybe adding the 130.1-170 may be really beneficial.

you beat me to it! I was typing this when you posted, lol.

I think adding a IV class solves a lot of this issue. I wanted to add it when I was designing this but I felt it may be unnecessary. You have deftly proved that it is very necessary.

Question then is this: how do you feel about your 15 against 2 9500's? They've got about 30 extra cu.in. on you (rated), but i suspect that won't bother you too much?

Plan on a new class: street/mod IV. thanks again, you guys are the best.

Risk

A pair of 9500 12's alone don't bother me at all, and glad we could help!

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

52Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 am

kahoproductionz

kahoproductionz

Vmann wrote:A pair of 9500 12's alone don't bother me at all
thumbs

53Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

kahoproductionz wrote:
Vmann wrote:
kahoproductionz wrote:Team Rarefaction all in the same Class thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
^^^how many Db'z would THESE stickers add??? hehe!!!

At LEAST 3db easy. If it gets put on an unworthy vehicle it will melt like that shit did in Dante's Peak. I cursed those stickers with the blood of all the SecondSkin installations in the world.

Also, Duran is the dark hair female in those pictures encase we needed to clarify.

54Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 am

Duran

Duran
Admin

:toetap:

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com/forum.htm

55Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:12 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

so does that make him the beared lady

56Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

mcbuggin wrote:so does that make him the beared lady

Yes, and Cameron can be the ginger.

troll

57Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

How the hell am I a ginger!?

58Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Because Cool

You has no soul

59Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

You got me there.

60Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

well i registered yesterday you guys need to get on it. Hell just e-mail the info if nothin else

61Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Dont even know if I will be there..... but we"ll see

62Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Can we register the day of?

63Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

Vmann wrote:Can we register the day of?
yes but if you guys get him the info on your setup prior to then he will still give you the preregistration price. The info he needs for sure is woofers power type of box and if you have done upgrades in the way of elec. and deadening Very Happy

64Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Alright, For me it looks like I might either roll up with Cody and just run around taking pictures and supporting you guys. I might take my car and compete, but I've got a few family issues going on.

65Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

These guys are gonna be nazis

We all are gonna be "insane" in their category

66Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

RE_XXX wrote:These guys are gonna be nazis

DIDNT THAT GET CHANGED UP A LIL SO ITS A LIL FAIR????

67Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Not me Smile

68Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

obrien202

Regular

poop Sad

69Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

fernando wrote:

DIDNT THAT GET CHANGED UP A LIL SO ITS A LIL FAIR????
yes

70Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

I think me and you are the only ones in that class seth Twisted Evil

71Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

new class goes to 190 then the mx class so if i remember right it's 1 15 and 2 12's mabe a single 18 is in the forth class

72Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Risk

Sorry I've been away from the computer for a few days. I'll answer a few of these things.

First, there is a 4th class for 130.1 to 190 cubic inches. This should split up some of the big single woofers and keep the much, much bigger stuff in the "insane category." This should be a lot more accurate and fair for everyone.

Secondly, if you'll at least get me a completed registration form before July 1 I'll give you the pre-reg price. I'm sure there will be lots of people trying to register the morning of, so any break I can get on trying to put that all together will be great. That said, I will be out there at 8 AM on the 2nd so whoever needs to register that day please just be there early.

The info i need for registration is:
Name
phone number
email
car (year,make,model)
sub amps (rated power and current impedance)
subs (quantity and model #)
enclosure design (size, design, fb, etc.)
electrical upgrades (alternator, batteries, etc.)
chassis upgrades (sound deadening, concrete, etc.)

Basically just tell me anything I need to know about your system and car. I'll fill the form out for you and have you registered before the day. Then you can just pay me the 15 bucks and everyone's happy.

Also, feel free to call me with any questions about anything. I'm at the shop all week except Tuesday. the number here is 435-752-6564. I'll answer whatever you need.

Thanks guys. I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Risk

73Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

@ risk where would u like us to send u that information for the pre-regersration?

74Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Risk

fernando wrote:@ risk where would u like us to send u that information for the pre-regersration?

Email is probably easiest:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or you can fax it:

435-753-5201

Thanks!

Risk

75Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer SoundOff at Lynn's in Logan Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

Hairtrick lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum