Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a show

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a show Empty a show Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

if we all wanted to pich in and have a show with andy comeing down I would like to not have it at a shop unless they help out as far as advertiseing and with some of the cost. What do you guys think

2a show Empty Re: a show Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

I think it would be pretty rad. Possibly have the proceeds go towards purchasing the domain name and possibly building a server. Hmmm?
Or am I thinking too far ahead?

I talked to Vmann about it, and the possibility of having the Untouchables Motorsport helping out. I think we'd have to find a decent spot that wouldn't mind the ba ba ba ba ba baaaassss.

3a show Empty Re: a show Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

sounds good I mean i don't know what it takes to get fair grounds reserved but a show any where is good

4a show Empty Re: a show Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

[quote="xseveredveganx"]I think it would be pretty rad. Possibly have the proceeds go towards purchasing the domain name and possibly building a server. Hmmm?
Or am I thinking too far ahead?

I talked to Vmann about it, and the possibility of having the Untouchables Motorsport helping out. I think we'd have to find a decent spot that wouldn't mind the ba ba ba ba ba baaaassss.[/quote]

Actually, I found another way to purchase the domain and not get to complicate. I talk with you later about it.

I have talked to Untouchables a little bit before about hosting a show, but that was before they packed up and moved to a VERY small building. The parking lot is basically a sidewalk crap maybe 20' long. I wish I knew more about how things worked with boomin audio. Maybe we could just pay andy off and have a show in a parking lot some place.

I will however, be talking to whatever shops I can about contacting Andy/boomin audio. That is as far as I've thoughtabout things for the time being.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

5a show Empty Re: a show Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

talked to cameron last night and have an idea for a show. I would like to use it to promote this board if everything works out. So it would be sponsered by the board and hosted by ?. hopefully i'll get more figured out today

6a show Empty Re: a show Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Hmmmmm...... all sorts of ideas coming out on this

7a show Empty Re: a show Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

yep we need something up here and if the shops don't want to support us we'll just have to support our self

8a show Empty Re: a show Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

well i talked to kel from supremecy raceing and they arn't opposed to the idea of letting us do a show ther but we need to come up with a date in april and a detailed proposal for it. I will also be contacting the local parks department here about maybe doing a show if it's possiable

9a show Empty Re: a show Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

mcbuggin wrote:well i talked to kel from supremecy raceing and they arn't opposed to the idea of letting us do a show ther but we need to come up with a date in april and a detailed proposal for it. I will also be contacting the local parks department here about maybe doing a show if it's possiable

You just had to do it a month earlier than the idaho show.... No

10a show Empty Re: a show Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

i was trying for march but there busy. ther isn't a date yet and since you have the mic when will work for you

11a show Empty Re: a show Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

seth give me a call later this eavening so we can discuss this

12a show Empty Re: a show Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

I was thinking it takes me 40$ in gas to drive to id falls or twin but if we took our gas money that it would take to goto a id show we can easily get one up here and stokes in logan says we can doit at their shop

13a show Empty Re: a show Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

mcbuggin wrote:I was thinking it takes me 40$ in gas to drive to id falls or twin but if we took our gas money that it would take to goto a id show we can easily get one up here and stokes in logan says we can doit at their shop

I like that idea! I'd even be willing to pitch in more if needed.

Althought, I'll probably try to hit any and every show this year within 250 miles, and as long as they are a day apart, lol.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

14a show Empty Re: a show Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:08 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Sorry guys.... I am way busyyyyyy!!! I am cross training in our Salt Lake Facility....

But Mel... I will be giving you a call when I have the time to talk for a while.

15a show Empty Re: a show Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

RE_XXX wrote:Sorry guys.... I am way busyyyyyy!!! I am cross training in our Salt Lake Facility....

But Mel... I will be giving you a call when I have the time to talk for a while.
cool if your in slc will you be at the meet on sun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum