Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Good News For A Show!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Some Good News For A Show!!! Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Rock Springs, Wyoming is holding there annual Car Show the 18th of June.

A good friend of ours "David Halter" Invited us to have a competition during the event. But I wont be able to do this alone. He is bringing it in front of the city council with no worries because there also doing a burnout competition as well Very Happy

We can use my termlab and use DB Drag rules. We have a table and a canopy along with two monitors to do drag style competing. We are gonna go and ask the local car audio shops if they would help out in the advertising and a few other areas along with us allowing them to advertise at the event.

I need ideas and help from you guys to do this!

The last time they held an event here in Rock Springs, without any advertising really we had 25 competitors!!!! For an area of this size and I only knew 3 of the people there... thats a good turnout!! I know of about 15 of us that would go from around the forums...not counting how many locally.

2Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Let's do it!!! I HIGHLY doubt I'll have a decent sub to run by then, so I can judge or whatever. I'm down for the trip. Smile

3Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

xseveredveganx wrote:Let's do it!!! I HIGHLY doubt I'll have a decent sub to run by then, so I can judge or whatever. I'm down for the trip. Smile

Man, you know I always have back ups!!

4Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

i'm down if the car is working by then

5Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:30 am

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

if you use dB Drag rules need to call Wayne and pay the sanctioning fee.

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

6Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:42 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

boominaudio wrote:if you use dB Drag rules need to call Wayne and pay the sanctioning fee.

Well it's either that, or were gonna do a system of just dividing classes by subwoofer size and quantity.

OR

We could hire you to come do it... but I dont think you want to make that drive here Very Happy Very Happy

7Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:24 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

hire andy or divide into classes like they do in street beat gets my vote

8Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Get some pre-registers and hire Andy gets my vote toast

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

9Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Vmann wrote:Get some pre-registers and hire Andy gets my vote toast

Depending on what he would charge........ Shocked

But I am sure of atleast 10-15 registered. From here I know of:

Josh
Cameron
Duran
Mel
Seth

(if you guys were to make it, which I am sure)

From here locally:

Bill
Dakota
Tommy
Kyle
Chass
Travis
David
Riverton Kid (dont remember his name)

Plus josh probably has some of his buddies to go up.

I know of a couple locals who would be in it that I dont know there names. One of the stereo shops here has about 6 people working at it that all have some pretty big setups... nothing special but dual 15s and yadda yadda, and I am sure they would enter it. There all interfire boys... Very Happy

10Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

I wouldn't enter. Sub's effed. I'd rather not completely blow it. Right now, I have a little bass. lol!

11Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

xseveredveganx wrote:I wouldn't enter. Sub's effed. I'd rather not completely blow it. Right now, I have a little bass. lol!

I got yo back!! DD 9515D here we come!! hehehe

12Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

RE_XXX wrote:

Plus josh probably has some of his buddies to go up.

If they can get their ass's in gear and shit together Rolling Eyes

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

13Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Hehehe, I know how that goes!

14Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

June 18th is no good for me, sorry guys; however I don't have a problem doing a show in Rock Springs.

15Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

since andy can't do the show on that day is it going to be a non sanctioned event?

16Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

WAIT!

The car show is the 19th!!!

What is andy's number so I can give him a call and talk with him about it?!?!?!?!

17Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

look at his web site i don't have his # anymore

18Some Good News For A Show!!! Empty Re: Some Good News For A Show!!! Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

208-410-2035 is my number guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum