Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requirements for making design requests.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Requirements for making design requests. Empty Requirements for making design requests. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 am

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

All enclosure design request threads will include the following. Or be spamed, locked, deleted, or all of the above.

* Maximum space you can make available for the design.
Please list this by: Hight, Width, and Depth in feet, inches, or centimeters.

* Enclosures intended mounting orientation. Is it in a trunk? Or the rear hatch of an SUV.

* Subwoofer Size, Make, Model, and if possible the amount of amplifier power to be applied to the subwoofers.

* Goals for enclosure. This includes overall tonality, and response characteristics. Do you want it to play Rap and Hip hop? Or country music? - Do you want it to play loud or do you want it to sound like the artist intended?

Last edited by Vmann on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

montiguy2

montiguy2

i have a few ? on a build

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Sure, Send me PM.

lckynmbr13

hey, if you want josh i could always paint peoples boxes. just for a more custom look.

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

lckynmbr13 wrote:hey, if you want josh i could always paint peoples boxes. just for a more custom look.

If the price is right, I'll seriously consider that! We should talk more about this.

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Pffffft. Line-X, FTW.

lckynmbr13

Vmann wrote:
lckynmbr13 wrote:hey, if you want josh i could always paint peoples boxes. just for a more custom look.

If the price is right, I'll seriously consider that! We should talk more about this.

yeah man, the price would depend on what they wanted. and to cover the cost of paint.

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

You very good at vinyl?!?!?!

lckynmbr13

RE_XXX wrote:You very good at vinyl?!?!?!

i can carpet a box decently enough. ive never tried vinyl though, but that doesnt mean i couldnt learn.

montiguy2

montiguy2

can you do colored fiberglass

lckynmbr13

montiguy2 wrote:

meaning dye the resin? or fiberglass, sand, bondo, sand more and paint on top?

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Got to charge extra for that SSPS... shit ain't cheap.

montiguy2

montiguy2

lckynmbr13 wrote:
montiguy2 wrote:

meaning dye the resin? or fiberglass, sand, bondo, sand more and paint on top?

either one works for me but probably paint over the fiberglass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum