Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSD Audio

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSD Audio Empty CSD Audio Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 am

CSDaudio

CSDaudio

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself & my shop, CSD Audio. I've been in business for almost 2 years now and just opened up my shop in Sandy last October. Before going off on my own, I worked for Car Concepts for almost 7 Years and Performance sound for about 2.

I'm more of an SQ guy than SPL, but i've done my fair share of crazy loud vehicles in my day.

I competed in Pioneer's Build-Off in 2007 & 2008 taking 4th the first year and a close 2nd in sound score in '08.

I sell all kinds of stuff including Focal, Mosconi, Pioneer, JL, Audison, Hertz, Alpine, Rockford etc.

If you guys need anything, feel free to hit me up thru my website www.csdaudio.com

http://www.csdaudio.com

2CSD Audio Empty Re: CSD Audio Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:24 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

NICE!! welcome to the site

3CSD Audio Empty Re: CSD Audio Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:27 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Welcome!! I spend a lot of time in sandy

4CSD Audio Empty Re: CSD Audio Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:51 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Just heard his A4 and it was ridiculous. I HATE listening to SQ cars, only because I get so bummed because mine doesn't sound anywhere near as good. Seriously bums me out.

This car sounds so nice and clean. Even with Deadmau5, this thing sounds great. Imaging is right where it should be and that JL 12TW5 surprisingly handles business well.

5CSD Audio Empty Re: CSD Audio Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Duran

Duran
Admin

I must have a listen.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com/forum.htm

6CSD Audio Empty Re: CSD Audio Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Imagine if butter produced sound and this sound felt like it was right in front of you at eye level, you'd be about on par.

BUTTAH.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum