Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sub Woofers what are you runing ?

+5
fernando
xseveredveganx
Vmann
RE_XXX
stereosteve
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm

stereosteve

Ok bass heads i would love to know what your running and why ? let me know how and what you have going on ? Hairtrick Thank You All for your time

2Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Crossfire XS V.2 18s!!! They get nasty loud and low!!! and with a HUGE 4" coil.... 5k daily is not a problem to each of them!

Powerful motor, strong softparts, low FS... In a low tuned box they move some serious air and sound good doing it! They also put up over 150s on music for me!

3Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Fi Q 15" with DC audio LVL 4 softparts. The Fi Q is an amazing SQ woofer with great efficiency and output. With the DC parts I can give it more power, have a little more flexibility with the enclosure, and it sounds great.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

4Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

DD 9515G. Great company with great product. Yes, they do cost a little more, but I've beat on this sub for quite a while with no problems. The Soundstream XXX 15 I had kept having softpart problems.

Eventually my future will hold a pair of DD 3515F SC's... have the motors, just need to send them off for the supercharging and rebuild. Twisted Evil

5Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

kicker solo x 18 in a t line enclosure ran off a aq2200d all bullshit aside i picked it up for a good deal and ran with it but happy i did great sub but wouldnt be my first choice if i was gonna pay full price
highest score (tl) 144.7 @ 47 hz

6Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

fernando wrote:kicker solo x 18

Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? 2i6kxsg

7Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 pm

fernando

fernando
Troll

HAHAHA ^^^

8Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:53 pm

stereosteve

No 8" 10" or 12"s ?

9Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

stereosteve wrote:No 8" 10" or 12"s ?
in my truck i got 2 crossfire 10's and a boss 6ch(ZED). I also have a TC based 12 that i did have in there

10Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

Going to be running a pair of massive audio DMX motors rebuilt with 10" DC LVL4 parts.

yumyum

11Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Vmann wrote:Going to be running a pair of massive audio DMX motors rebuilt with 10" DC LVL4 parts.

yumyum

Im sorry........ taking donations?!?!?!?!

Smile

12Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

Vmann wrote:Going to be running a pair of massive audio DMX motors rebuilt with 10" DC LVL4 parts.

yumyum
you will need more power

13Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

mcbuggin wrote:

yumyum
you will need more power

Maybe, well see what the enclosure turns out to be.

However, I am also now tossing around the idea of a re coning them to 15's and running Street Max with a wall, that is basically two stacked enclosure and a beauty panel.

14Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

you told me about that design

15Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Duran

Duran
Admin

Currently, it's a T3 T.2000 15"

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com/forum.htm

16Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 am

obrien202

Regular

4 dc lvl4xl 15's off of a dc 12k lets just say I put up big numbers at frequencies most people cant touch

17Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 am

fernando

fernando
Troll

obrien202 wrote:4 dc lvl4xl 15's off of a dc 12k lets just say I put up big numbers at frequencies most people cant touch
Pics

18Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

I think your 150 at 30hz is alright tommy

19Sub Woofers  what are you runing ? Empty Re: Sub Woofers what are you runing ? Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 pm

teddy

teddy

stereosteve wrote:Ok bass heads i would love to know what your running and why ? let me know how and what you have going on ? Hairtrick Thank You All for your time

Two DD 510

peer pressure and curiosity woot

A RF p6002 and a random box (hopefully changing at some point)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum