Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pro Audio-Provo, Utah

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Empty Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

proaudioutah

Shop VIP

Hello!

We are a car audio, mobile video and security shop in Provo, Utah!

Pro Audio offers a complete automotive modification solution from simple installations to custom audio and video system creations. If you can dream it we can create it.

We sell and install:

*DVD PLAYERS

*CD PLAYERS

*NAVIGATION SYSTEMS

*IPOD INTEGRATION KITS

*KEYLESS ENTRY

*CAR ALARMS

*REMOTE STARTS

*SATELLITE RADIO

*SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADES

*BACK UP CAMERAS

*REPAIRS

*BLUE TOOTH AND HANDS FREE SYSTEMS

*RADAR DETECTORS

*H.I.D LIGHTING

*SPEAKERS

*CUSTOM FABRICATIONS

*FIBERGLASS ENCLOSURES

*CUSTOM OVERHEAD VIDEO SYSTEMS

*VIDEO GAME SYSTEMS

*SATELLITE TV

Dave Varga, installer and owner of Pro Audio, was selected as one of the nation's top installers by Mobile Electronics, a prominent trade publication serving the mobile electronics industry.

We are located at:

133 West 300 South

Provo, Utah 84601

801-377-1515
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.proaudioutah.com

2Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Empty Re: Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

Please stop spamming up our boards with your advertisements. This is not intended for the sole purpose of advertisement. And in all honesty, seems rather desperate.

I'm sure you can become a vendor if Vmann allows it. But until then, please refrain.

We have multiple other people on this board that either sell, deal, or install (myself included). I haven't spammed up this board because I respect it, and my peers. We're a tight knit group of dedicated SPL competitors. If you're willing to provide exclusive deals for us, as a die-hard community, please provide adequate information. I'm sure things would be different if you didn't hop in here posting up ads to help support your shop. The gentleman with the screenname, Fred Meldrum, runs his own shop. I haven't seen a SINGLE advertisement from him. That's one of the reasons he has a VIP area. SP Audio, too. Seth Phillips is a great installer. One of the cleanest I've seen, or heard of.

If you want to be here, please respect it.

If you have no audio experience or expertise you're willing to share, please leave. I do not want to see you advertising here again.

3Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Empty Re: Pro Audio-Provo, Utah Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

In order to keep everything clean. I need Mr Proaudio to re-post post this topic in his Shop VIP section.

What xseveredveganx said is important. and I will not remove his posts from this thread.

You are more than welcome on our message board, as long as you post in the correct way, in the correct places. Welcome Smile

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum