Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pitchin in for a show

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pitchin in for a show Empty pitchin in for a show Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

we talked about this on sun. and i'm just wondering who's in other than josh and cammeron it'd be in logan and probably cost 15-20 bucks each if everyone on here piched in.

2pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

I would be in!!!

3pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

xseveredveganx

xseveredveganx

As would I! But you knew that!

4pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

ya I was wondering if anyone other than the ones at the mini meet and seth would

5pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

xseveredveganx wrote:As would I! But you knew that!

awwww fuck.... he is in it..... whelp IM OUT!! Arrow

6pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

well if we bring a usaci show to logan i think that i can swing 100 for it. Anyone else in

7pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

a USACI show?!?!?!

heheheheheh

8pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

yes a usaci show I want to do sb4 and if i can get the numbers by finals and can get the cash it would be a dream come true to go

9pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:11 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

well I have talked to alot of you about this but who would be interested in collecting the donations for a show? This way we could slowly build up to the 250 and have Andy come down. The way I see it is it costs me 40 in gas alone to go to twin so if I used that towards a show here it is way better spent. I would like to get the monies to him at the pokey show if at all possiable and go from there. Maybe the 3rd of july as there's also the carshow that weekend. just a thought. Let's get some input on this and try to finalize things I have a shop allready that will let us have it in their parking lot

10pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Lets do it!!!!

11pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

anyone else and who is going to be in charge of the $$$

12pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 pm

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

If i can get enough pre registers I should be able to come do a show for you guys. I need a place and power.

208-410-2035

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

13pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Vmann

Vmann
Admin

boominaudio wrote:If i can get enough pre registers I should be able to come do a show for you guys. I need a place and power.

208-410-2035

How many pre-registers do you need? I dont know if I can speak for everyone but it seems that sat-sun's work best.

Mel was talking about a shop in Logan i think, willing to lend us their parking lot for a show. Mel wont be able to chime in here until monday, I'll try to call him.

Also, Sound wearhouse in Orem said they are going to try to have a show soon too, so I'll get in touch with them and send them your way Andy.

https://utahcaraudio.forumotion.com

14pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:47 pm

boominaudio

boominaudio
Regular

for stereo shops we do it differently.
if we just need a place mabey we should look into a food place.

http://www.boominaudiocompetitions.com

15pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 am

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

I have talked to Stokes car entertainment here in logan and they said it'd be cool to use their place but they don't want to put up any money. They are however very willing to have it there. How many pre registers do you need?

16pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

Well, we need to get some shows goin... I am hopin for atleast 3... One in logan a couple in Idaho, maybe even one down in Salt Lake...

I am ready to bring the heat this year!!

17pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 pm

mcbuggin

150+ dB Daily

RE_XXX wrote:Well, we need to get some shows goin... I am hopin for atleast 3... One in logan a couple in Idaho, maybe even one down in Salt Lake...

if you got the heat you might want to see a doc. I hear too much SSPS will do that to a guy Twisted Evil

18pitchin in for a show Empty Re: pitchin in for a show Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm

RE_XXX

RE_XXX
SSPS!

mcbuggin wrote:
RE_XXX wrote:Well, we need to get some shows goin... I am hopin for atleast 3... One in logan a couple in Idaho, maybe even one down in Salt Lake...

if you got the heat you might want to see a doc. I hear too much SSPS will do that to a guy Twisted Evil

Tryin to fix it.... Doc gave me a shot of bad-ass-acilin and a can of whoop ass to help down the loud pills Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum